Access 100 hours and over 130 presentations
anytime, from any device
Meetings Have Been Cancelled This Year, but the Learning Doesn't Have to Stop! Get IARS 2019 OnDemand—Now at an Even Lower Price
IARS Annual Meeting OnDemand is a world class online resource provided by the International Anesthesia Research Society (IARS) to help professionals in the field stay abreast of the latest advancements, education, and scientific research related to anesthesiology. IARS Annual Meeting OnDemand gives you access to approximate 80 of hours of high-quality education delivered at the 2019 Annual Meeting.
The OnDemand experience offers you the convenience of learning on your own time from the comfort of you home, the office, or while traveling. Watch slides with synchronized audio or download the MP3 audio files and listen on the go. We make it easy for you to access content anytime, anywhere, from any device!
Can’t Miss Sessions Include:
- The Global Anesthesia and Surgical Crisis: What Can We Do?
- Physician Wellness in Hospital Medicine: Thriving, Not Simply Surviving
- Encouraging the Next Generation of Women: Growing Junior Faculty as Leaders
- Anesthesia and Sensory Awareness: How Mechanism May Inform Clinical Practice
- Pain Outcomes, Patient Registries and Learning Health Systems: Delivery of Best Pain Care at Lower Cost
- Opioid-Free Anesthesia: Biologic Basis & Potential Applications in Neurosurgical Anesthesiology
New Low Price!
Features of IARS OnDemand
Sync Across All Your Devices
Download MP3 Files
Search by Presentation Search or Presenter